Sunday, November 12, 2023

Lunch at the Evangelical Theological Society meeting

3

If you're going to ETS in San Antonio this year, feel free to join us for lunch! We try to have something informal at ETS every year.

Let's meet outside the bookstalls at 11:45 AM Wednesday, 15 November and walk together to the Whataburger at 412 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205. That link should take you to a map to the specific one. I think that's what we did last time we were in San Antonio, and it seemed to work well.

I'll plan to leave around 11:45 to walk over. My dad always says "When you hesitate, you don't get to participate," which ironically is why I won't be at the Crossway breakfast this year.

That being said, let us know if you plan to be there so that we can look out for you. Everyone is welcome who is interested in manuscripts and textual criticism; no experience-level required!

See you then!

Peter Gurry waiting for his Whataburger order

3 comments

  1. Is this taking the place of the ETC evening meal later in the week? I haven't seen anything about it and am wondering if I need to be holding Sunday or Monday evening free....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon Peacock11/05/2023 4:17 am

      I'm wondering about the dinner too. Hoping it's Sunday evening, since I leave Monday...

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete