Thursday, May 16, 2019

Commenting

15
For months now I have not been able to comment on this here blog using Google Chrome (PC). I’ve mostly just used other browsers or just refrained from commenting as much. But recently several other people have noted that they’ve been having trouble too, but some with different browsers.

So, with the irony of the request noted, would readers be willing to leave a comment and let me know which browsers/OS you are having trouble with? I don’t know if I can fix it, but more info will help me look for a solution. 

15 comments

  1. I can! [Chrome on Windows 10]

    ReplyDelete
  2. All well with Firefox in XP dinosaur land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan Bunning5/16/2019 3:05 pm

    I m havg trble posting.

    Just kidding. I have had no problems with Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using Chrome on Windows 8.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using Chrome on Mojave. Chrome version 74.0.3729.131.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using a Commodore Amiga 1000 with the Voyager browser. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Chrome and had no problems thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Windows 10 with Chrome browser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I can (OS X Mojave, Chrome)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am using IE 11 in Windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm accessing this on a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Testing Chrome on Windows 10

    ReplyDelete