Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Greek Mosaic Quiz

Possibly inspired by my recent Greek Mosaic travel quiz, one of our readers Brice Jones has posted another one on his blog here. Brice is a graduate student at Yale Divinity School, New Haven, CT,doing a Master of Arts in Religion (Biblical Studies). He writes on his blog that he collects Greek New Testaments and that he likes attending the SBL. So, I guess I might bump into Brice any day now.

I am in New York waiting for my flight to New Orleans. I will get there 11.17PM (=6AM Swedish time). I will have traveled 24 hours before I get to my destination. And tomorrow I am on that panel at NOBTS.

2 Comments:

dmn10 said...

I took a stab at it... though not as fun as doing it as a group in a library in Rome :)

See you in Nawlins.

Dave

Brice said...

Dave did get the Mosaic one! I put another one up too for all to enjoy. This second one it is not a mosaic, but rather an inscription.

Blessings,
BCJ