These are the top ten most read posts for the blog in 2016 according to Google Analytics. Not all of these were written in 2016 of course. For last year’s list, see here.
- BREAKING NEWS: Archaeologists find Q
- Top Ten Essential Works in New Testament Textual Criticism
- More on the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and Walter Fritz
- Debunking Silly Statements about the Bible
- Review of Bart Ehrman, Misquoting Jesus
- Is the Longer Ending of Mark Inspired? (with Poll)
- Does Scripture’s Self-Attestation Apply to Textual Criticism?
- Breaking News on the First-Century (?) Fragment of Mark
- How Many Variants Make It into Your Greek New Testament?
- Historic Editions of the Greek New Testament online
Happy new year, everybody!