I was just perusing the webpages of the International Standard Version and was somewhat surprised by the statements below. Does anyone know any more about these critical editions of the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek texts of the Bible? What is being produced and when might it appear?
'The ISV Foundation undertakes to produce accurate biblical materials both in printed and electronic formats for use around the world. Projects that are currently being developed include:
- A computer network based on biblical texts located in different countries
- Critical editions of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts of the Bible
- Translations from the various texts of the Old and New Testaments
- Bible related computer software
- Critical textual commentaries on the Old and New Testaments'