The following is a much-abbreviated list of texts germane to TC which are available in reprint from Scholarly Reprints (which is a division of Good Books). I have only included authors’ names and titles for the sake of brevity. In the case of the more well known authors, there are one or more books also available which I have not listed below. The books are offered at a reasonable price, and are well-bound. My only qualm is that, in the case of the editions with which I have worked, that they use only the recto of each page making the books larger than necessary. Some of these works are also available online. Just click on the title.
- Brodie, James. The True Text of the Old Testament.
- Buhl, Frants. Canon and Text of the Old Testament.
- Kennicott, Benjamin. Vetus Testamentum Hebraicum.
- Weir, Thomas. A Short History of the Hebrew Text of the Old Testament.
- Bengel, Johannes Albrecht. Apparatus Criticus ad Novum Testamentum.
- Burgon, John William. The Causes of the Corruption of the Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels.
- The Revision Revised.
- Deissmann, Adolf. Light from the Ancient East.
- The New Testament in the Light of Historical Research.
- Ferrar, William Hugh. A Collation of Four Important Manuscripts of the Gospels.
- Goodspeed, Edgar. Greek Gospel Texts in
- Gregory, Caspar. Die Griechen Handschriften des Neuen Testaments.
- Harris, J. Rendel. Codex Bezae.
- Hoskier, H.C. Codex B and Its Allies.
- Concerning the Text of the Apocalypse.
- Kenyon, Frederic G. The Palaeography of Greek Papyri.
- Recent Developments in the Textual Criticism of the Greek Bible.
- Nestle, Eberhard. Introduction to the Textual Criticism of the Greek New Testament.
- Ramsay, Sir William Mitchell. The Historical Geography of
Asia Minor. (Not really for TC...)
- Scrivener, Frederick. An Exact Transcript of the Codex Augiensis.
- Tischendorf, Constantinus von. Novum Testamentum Sinaiticum.
- Tregelles, Samuel Prideaux. An Account of the Printed Text of the Greek New Testament.
- Von Soden, Herman. Die Schriften des Neuen Testaments.
- Westcott, Brooke Foss; and Fenton John Anthony Hort. The New Testament in the Original Greek.
- Coptic (Horner, Thompson)
- Gothic (Balg)
- Latin (various, but not Jülicher)
- Syriac (Bensley, Pusey, Lewis, Gwynn)
The weblink offers no contact information except for a mail-in order form. I have found a phone number for Good Books listed on Bible Research’s recommended books page.